Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We love to eat, so why not share our experiences

My hubby (who works in the food industry) & I live here in the Lehigh Valley and love good food. We are newlyweds and just purchased our first home. I am fairly new (about 3 years ago) to the area and have been learning my way around the valley by where we go out to eat. I have been reading food review blogs for sometime now (my favorite is: We Are Not Martha, google it, you'll find it and then love it too!) and thought it was time that we had something similar here. Currently, I am ending one phase of my life (graduate school) and moving into a new one (the job search) and thought this would be a good time to start something else new. I will state now that you will find spelling errors in this blog, if you don't like that, then don't read my blog, but you will know how I feel about the food I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment